Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Apron swap

I got home from errands today to find a box on my front porch. I opened it up and what did I find??? My apron from the apron swap. I was so excited. I love the apron. It's green and blue paisley with a big green ruffle and green trim and ties. so cute. I just had to take a photo and didn't even wait for Josh to come home. So yes, you see the mirror frame in the top of the photo and can tell that I am balancing on the edge of the bathtub because there are no full length mirrors in my home. =)


And not only did Sandy send an adorable apron she also sent a Utah specialty, Salt Lake City salt water taffy. YUMMY!!!

She also mentioned in her note that she has three daughters with names very similar to my girls. Isn't that neat? Thanks Sandy!!

No comments: