- Well, I have pics from Christmas but due to super slow and intermittent internet it is just impossible to upload them.
- I have one week until VBS!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!
- Naomi is growing so much!!
- I can't believe 2012 starts in less than 3 hours!
- I apparently really like exclamation points!!
- Did I mention only 1 week to finish getting ready for VBS??
- I'm supposed to be doing up a bulletin but can't think of things to put in.
- I'm three months behind on school paperwork.
- I've lost 15 kilos since getting pregnant with Naomi. I really want to keep it off this time.
- It doesn't help though that I've been reading this blog. So much looks so yummy!
- Catie, Emma, Beka and Nate are spending the night at Grandma's. It's pretty quiet around here.
- I'm not gonna stay up and see in the new year. I'm such an old fogey. =)
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Posted by Tamra at 9:39 PM
Friday, December 23, 2011
Well, I got the fun part of choosing the fabrics and pattern for the girls' Christmas dresses. Mom did the hard work of producing these beautiful dresses. They're so gorgeous!! Better than I imagined. I used the scraps (and that's just about all we had left. Mom is much better at fitting patterns on fabric than I am. I would've never fit it all.) and made the stripwork onesie for Naomi. My favourite part is the ruffled bum. =) Thanks, Mom. Can't wait to get pictures on Sunday.
Posted by Tamra at 12:34 AM
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
|Beka and Nathan H|
Posted by Tamra at 10:58 AM
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Friday, December 2, 2011
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Do you see what or rather who is in the middle of Nate's toys?
Need a closer look?
That's right. Apparently Baby Jesus likes cars and trains too. =)
And actually, when I tidied up last night I also found a wiseman and Noah with the same toys. Apparently you're never too old for playing with toys.
Posted by Tamra at 10:24 AM
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Posted by Tamra at 9:51 PM
Monday, November 28, 2011
|Andy (in his red suit) singing in a trio with Jake and their friend Josh|
Andy holding Naomi
(she's wearing her "little black dress" from Auntie Tasha)
|The Sauvageot clan|
Josh, Naomi and I went to Andy's grad dinner the evening that Mom and Dad left. Andy was born the February before I graduated high school in May 1994. He was 3 when I met him in 1997 and 6 when I came back in 2000. And now he's graduating. CRAZY!!!
Posted by Tamra at 9:13 PM
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Well, we tried to get a photo of all the kids but this was the best Nate would do. =)
Another cute Grammy-made outfit Is it any wonder that I asked her to make the girls' Christmas dresses? They are so cute!! I can't wait for the girls to wear them. Don't worry, Mom. I'll wait until Christmas! =)
We made a couple trips to the beach. This night we had fish and chips at the beach. Full moon, perfect weather. Absolutely beautiful. No way can pictures do it justice.
We put up the Christmas tree with Grammy and Papa.
We visited a wildlife sanctuary in Maryborough.
Did a bit of this too, both the crying and the trying to take cute photos.
I also kept Dad busy with a few projects that I haven't taken photos of yet. And Mom took the kids on walks. I got some sewing done too but still need to finish Naomi's Christmas dress. We got some Christmas shopping done. We went to the water park and to the pool. Mom spoiled us all by doing the laundry every day And Mom and Dad spoiled us with cooking and cleaning.
Posted by Tamra at 8:24 PM