- sometimes get stuck between big kids and babies.
- still naps about 4 times a week.
- still sucks her thumb and sleeps with her "fummy blanket"
- switches up some of her letter sounds when she talks. For instance, she told Auntie Jennie that their "tar needs a tarwash"
- tries very hard to help her little brother even when he does not appreciate it at all.
- will do almost any job you ask of her right away
- has had a tidy room with a well made bed for the past week.
- hasn't had an accident in weeks! YAY!!!
- Has just learned to write her name and is working on writing her sisters' and brother's names.
- always starts her jokes this way: "Knock, Knock" "Who's there?" "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
- loves the big kids (teenagers) at church and they spoil her like crazy
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Posted by Tamra at 6:01 AM
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
- loves to dress up and wear skirts
- also loves to climb trees and hang off the swing set in those skirts
- is all about doing her own hair
- is a bottomless pit. seriously, she eats more than Josh and I.
- can be very loving and helpful
- can also be very selfish
- will be 6 and a half on Monday!
- loves to find money to put in her bank
- loves to take the money out of her bank and buy something, anything, just let her spend it!!!
- is almost reading
- is good at math
- loves loves loves crafts and such. She is constantly creating things and giving them away
- tells funny jokes and stories but even funnier are her facial expressions as she tells them
Posted by Tamra at 12:44 PM
- can't walk yet but has figured out how to climb up on the chair and onto the table.
- has also figured out how to climb up on the dresser/tv stand and sit right next to the tv. I'm guessing he is fascinated by the characters being life size to him.
- will eat pretty much anything you give him but would be just fine if all I ever did was breastfeed him.
- looks just like his daddy did.
- likes to scream and bite and shake his head no
- giggles when you tell him no
- does not like long car drives
- has such an infectious laugh
- loves riding the tractor with Daddy but you won't catch him smiling at it because it's serious business.
- loves to try walking between Mama and Daddy at night when he is super tired and he laughs the entire time especially if he falls down.
- loves his big sisters...most of the time.
- thinks his Daddy is pretty great
- but loves his Mama most of all. =)
Posted by Tamra at 12:07 PM
Friday, September 17, 2010
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
I love that he puts his feet on the other seat and "relaxes". At the very end he reaches for the other side of the swing. Just after I turned the camera off he grabbed the other side with both hands and pulled himself forward. This pulled his little bottom off the swing and it got stuck between the two seats. Too funny! Guess I turned the camera off too soon.
Posted by Tamra at 5:09 AM
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
- decided to do some dot points to update everyone but can't think of anything to say. HA!
- I have a nice clean house today as Josh asked Chantelle (our regular babysitter if Grandma isn't home) to clean house once a week as well.
- We've gotten back into routine with a tidy house every day and laundry every day. If it rains then everything goes in the dryer.
- I need to tidy the craft room AGAIN!
- I especially need it tidied today so I can get my stuff together to take up to the S's to put in Susan's car. She works in Gympie the next two days then will meet up with us on Thursday.
- THURSDAY!!! Yay!!! what? you don't know what Thursday means? Well, this week it means that Roseanne, Jennie, Chantelle, Susan, Ann, Vivienne and I (along with Emily, Jim and Nathan) are headed to the Sunshine Coast for a little shopping then off to Montville to stay for a couple nights. We're going to be scrapbooking our little heart's out. and I'm sure we'll also be eating our fair share of yummy food and having plenty cuppas. We have to be out of the house by 10am Saturday so we'll spend some time shopping in Montville and Maleny and then head home. I'm sure the men will be quite happy to see us. =)
- I keep debating between scrapbooking and sewing this weekend. But I really should scrapbook because Nathan has nothing in his baby book, Beka has 1 page and Emma has only about 10. Guess I should get some photos printed off.
- The girls are a little worried that the only thing Josh knows how to cook is pancakes and so they'll have to eat pancakes all weekend. =)
- Nathan has started standing on his own. Twice last night he took a tiny little step. Sorry, Auntie Tasha, he'll be walking before November for sure! =)
- Speaking of November we head to the States in 9 weeks and 4 days!
- I've gotten off track with the weight thing the last couple weeks for several reasons I'm gonna start the weightloss shakes. Surely I can do it for 9 weeks! But I'm totally starting AFTER this weekend.
- schoolwork is going well. As long as we work through these upcoming holidays we're on track to finish before we come to the States. While I will probably bring or buy some little workbooks for them I didn't want to bother with trying to finish up required school work.
- I've also started buying little activity books to keep the girls
happyoccupied while on the airplane. If only I could think of something to keep a newly walking 15 month old occupied as well.
- The top photo is of Grandma teaching the girls to do some french knitting. I'll have to post the photos she took of them as they were concentrating on it. too cute.
- Beka has decided she wants a rainbow birthday party. Her birthday is in less than a month so we're working on that. Luckily it seems to be a very popular birthday theme lately in blogland so I have lots of ideas to
- Nathan just woke up and I need to continue on in the quest for a clean craft room. TTFN!!
Posted by Tamra at 10:47 AM