- decided to do some dot points to update everyone but can't think of anything to say. HA!
- I have a nice clean house today as Josh asked Chantelle (our regular babysitter if Grandma isn't home) to clean house once a week as well.
- We've gotten back into routine with a tidy house every day and laundry every day. If it rains then everything goes in the dryer.
- I need to tidy the craft room AGAIN!
- I especially need it tidied today so I can get my stuff together to take up to the S's to put in Susan's car. She works in Gympie the next two days then will meet up with us on Thursday.
- THURSDAY!!! Yay!!! what? you don't know what Thursday means? Well, this week it means that Roseanne, Jennie, Chantelle, Susan, Ann, Vivienne and I (along with Emily, Jim and Nathan) are headed to the Sunshine Coast for a little shopping then off to Montville to stay for a couple nights. We're going to be scrapbooking our little heart's out. and I'm sure we'll also be eating our fair share of yummy food and having plenty cuppas. We have to be out of the house by 10am Saturday so we'll spend some time shopping in Montville and Maleny and then head home. I'm sure the men will be quite happy to see us. =)
- I keep debating between scrapbooking and sewing this weekend. But I really should scrapbook because Nathan has nothing in his baby book, Beka has 1 page and Emma has only about 10. Guess I should get some photos printed off.
- The girls are a little worried that the only thing Josh knows how to cook is pancakes and so they'll have to eat pancakes all weekend. =)
- Nathan has started standing on his own. Twice last night he took a tiny little step. Sorry, Auntie Tasha, he'll be walking before November for sure! =)
- Speaking of November we head to the States in 9 weeks and 4 days!
- I've gotten off track with the weight thing the last couple weeks for several reasons I'm gonna start the weightloss shakes. Surely I can do it for 9 weeks! But I'm totally starting AFTER this weekend.
- schoolwork is going well. As long as we work through these upcoming holidays we're on track to finish before we come to the States. While I will probably bring or buy some little workbooks for them I didn't want to bother with trying to finish up required school work.
- I've also started buying little activity books to keep the girls
happyoccupied while on the airplane. If only I could think of something to keep a newly walking 15 month old occupied as well.
- The top photo is of Grandma teaching the girls to do some french knitting. I'll have to post the photos she took of them as they were concentrating on it. too cute.
- Beka has decided she wants a rainbow birthday party. Her birthday is in less than a month so we're working on that. Luckily it seems to be a very popular birthday theme lately in blogland so I have lots of ideas to
- Nathan just woke up and I need to continue on in the quest for a clean craft room. TTFN!!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Posted by Tamra at 10:47 AM