Saturday, November 19, 2011

Brief summary with photos. =)


 Well, we tried to get a photo of all the kids but this was the best Nate would do.  =)
 Another cute Grammy-made outfit  Is it any wonder that I asked her to make the girls' Christmas dresses?  They are so cute!!  I can't wait for the girls to wear them.  Don't worry, Mom.  I'll wait until Christmas! =)
 We made a couple trips to the beach.  This night we had fish and chips at the beach.  Full moon, perfect weather.  Absolutely beautiful.  No way can pictures do it justice.
 We put up the Christmas tree with Grammy and Papa.
 We visited a wildlife sanctuary in Maryborough. 
Did a bit of this too, both the crying and the trying to take cute photos.  

I also kept Dad busy with a few projects that I haven't taken photos of yet.  And Mom took the kids on walks.  I got some sewing done too but still need to finish Naomi's Christmas dress.  We got some Christmas shopping done.  We went to the water park and to the pool.  Mom spoiled us all by doing the laundry every day  And Mom and Dad spoiled us with cooking and cleaning. 

No comments: