Thursday, May 15, 2008

ABC's of me

Accent: Depends on who you talk to. Aussies still ask how long I’ve lived here and Americans think I sound Aussie.

Book that I like: ummm…. How do I narrow that down? I’ve been reading books from my childhood—Little House on the Prairie series, Anne of Green Gables series, all the Little Women books, Happy Hollisters books, etc.

Chore I don’t care for: Laundry

Dog or Cat: Neither. If we have to have something it would be a dog. I’m allergic to cats

Essential Electronics: computer,

Favorite Cologne: Charlie-do they still sell the original, anything vanilla, CKOne

Gold or Silver: silver

Handbag I carry most often: Whatever is newest or fits the bill

Insomnia: not normally

Job Title: Domestic Diva

Kids: Three—5,4, 2.5

Living Arrangements: All 5 of us in a house we had built

Most Admirable Trait: ummm…let me get back to you on that one

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: ummm…I’m sure my siblings would say being a tattle tale

Overnight hospital stays: one for kidney stones, one after having my first baby

Phobias: yes, we’ll just leave it at that.

Quote: "You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance." Franklin P Adams

Religion: I’m a Bible believing Baptist

Siblings: I am the second of 4

Time I wake up: too early

Unusual Talent or Skill: I have a really good memory, does that count? Although sometimes Mommy brain sets in

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Just one??? Brussel sprouts

Worst Habit: blogs

X-rays: I’ve had a couple I think. I have them somewhere.

Yummy Stuff: chocolate, chicken quesadillas, steak

Zoo Animal I Like Most: ummmm….I like giraffes



What are the ABC's of you?
* I got this from someone's blog that I don't remember. and I can't find it in my browser's history. =) Good memory, hey?

1 comment:

Monica Wilkinson said...

Hi Tamra,

So glad you made the garland of praise for your husband! What a treasure and blessing for him! I'd love to see your picture someday if the technical difficulties are straightened out! :)

I have two more projects ready to share in the near future!

Monica