Friday, October 8, 2010

wish list shopping list

so have I started a wish list yet? Can't remember if I put one on here yet or not and am too lazy to go look. I am LOVING that the Aussie dollar is almost equal to the American dollar. Good for me but not so much for them. well, except that I am about to help stimulate their economy. =)

  • veggie Tale videos
  • Dr. Dobson's raising girls book
  • John Rosemond's well behaved child book
  • Lisa Whelchel's creative correction book
  • Arch books
  • cake mixes
  • chocolate chips
  • new clothes and accessories with Tasha as my style guru. =)
  • fabric
  • new scissors
  • new rotary cutter
  • Crayola markers for ME!
  • Crayola markers for the kids
  • cupcake liners
  • curriculum
  • maple flavouring
  • fake flowers
  • freezer paper
  • food colouring
I am sure there is more to add as I remember but I can't seem to think of them at the moment.

2 comments:

Asian Hot Happenings said...

Hey Girl...I want that correction book too. Lisa was on focus on the family awhile back talking about that book. It was great! Wish I was going with you....I will have to wait till march. Cant wait to see you in a few weeks. Luv ya..Mar

SF said...

You must be getting so excited, Tamra. I'm really super happy for you!! :D xx