Tuesday, October 5, 2010
I asked Josh to do a simple thing for me: grill some sausages, hamburgers and onions for Beka's birthday lunch. He agreed and neither of us realized what a pain that would be. Apparently the burgers were pretty fatty because flames kept shooting up sometimes a couple feet high. Also, the wind was blowing the wrong way and the smoke alarm in the house kept going off until Josh unplugged it. (don't worry, he plugged it back in already.) And the onions must have been pretty strong because Josh's eyes couldn't handle them. By the time he was done everything smelled like smoke, his jeans were covered in grease spatters, his eyes were bloodshot and sweat was running off his head. Good times!!
Posted by Tamra at 9:40 AM