Just a quick post today.
- Josh took the 1930's husband quiz for fun. (He saw it on my blog) and he scored 114!!
- we took a load of rubbish out of the garage to the tip, some baby stuff to the S's, and the chairs out of my craft room over to some friends.
- While I'm off to a bridal shower I think Josh is planning to move more stuff out to the shed!! YAY!!
- i'll post pics of the garage soon. It is looking so much better.
- we went a/c-heating shopping today. This is so we don't freeze mom and dad in the garage. =)
- We bought Beka a big girl mattress today. She has graduated from the cot to the mattress on the floor. Guess I'd better get her quilt done. Course I need to actually start it first. =)
Better go keep working while Josh is delivering stuff. Hope you have a productive weekend!! =)