Friday, August 29, 2008

Mornings

Josh and I had a great time away this week. This is what our mornings looked like.

Josh outside waiting for breakfast to be served. I obviously took the photo from inside the cottage.
The view from our breakfast table on the verandah


Josh having his morning "cuppa"


Breakfast is served. This is actually the second course. A 3 egg ham and cheese omelet for me and a country breakfast for Josh--sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs and half a tomato.

First course--fresh squeezed juice (I had orange and Josh had tropical) fresh fruit for me and pancakes for Josh (he had already eaten one).


The breakfasts were included in the cost of our cottage. We filled out a little menu each day for the next morning. We got to choose when (between 7:30 and 9:30) it was served. And yes, they brought it to us at our cottage. So nice.

No comments: