Saminda tagged me for a meme of 6 quirks or weird things about yourself.
First, the rules......
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 5 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. It took me 2 years to finally finish Emma's quilt. But it is done. Largely due to Mom. =) this would be why I've never joined Amanda's quilt alongs.
2. As previously mentioned I get started on a job and then don't finish it in a timely fashion. I just recently finished the job of typing out a song book for church that I started five or six months ago.
3. I spend entirely too much time on the computer visiting all the blogs of creative, inspiring christian women.
4. After holding Emily and breathing in all that fresh, new, earthy new baby smell I had a very physical ache to have another baby and may have turned to Joshua and demanded that we have another one. =)
5. I love to plant stuff but I don't like to pull weeds and don't always remember to water the plants. And I'm not a big fan of eating veggies. =)
6. I tend to get lost when reading a really interesting book. I don't have any clue of what is going on around me or what time it is or how much time has passed.
I'm going to tag Tanya and Marlana because they steal all my stuff anyway. =) LOL just kidding. I don't have enough friends to tag anyone else. =)