Monday, October 19, 2009

Camp

Well, we are off to school camp this week. We're going to Tin Can Bay with the HBCA 1st - 3rd grade classes. The girls will be included in the activities with the kids. My big job is pool supervision in the afternoon. We leave in about 2 hours so I'm off to finish tidying the house and getting ready to go.

Have a look at this. Lots of ideas. You could have them make a book of your blog. I think it would be fun to have a yearly book of my blog as sort of a memory book since my scrapbooks are sitting collecting dust. =) I'm also looking at making a book for each of the girls for Christmas this year. Beka especially will be excited because I have no pictures in her photo album yet. (bad mama=( )

Better go. Nathan is crying and the house calls to me =) See you this weekend.

No comments: