Thursday, September 8, 2011

Spoiled!!


 Josh and I got spoiled on Sunday.  For Father's Day Josh got lots of chocolate and his matching shirts.  As you can see the girls wanted to open gifts before we went to church so Josh had just got out of bed.  I promise he didn't wear sweat pants to church.  Ha!  But you can see how cute he and Nathan were. 
I got spoiled for my birthday with a chips & dip/cake dome/punch bowl combo and a 24  pack of Pepsi (my biggest craving this pregnancy)  4 of the cans were replaced with cherry Dr. Pepper.  =) Josh's family gave me some fun kitchen stuff and fabric.  And you can kinda see in the top picture of me the present from Josh--a genuine pearl necklace!!  isn't it beautiful?  I love it. 

p.s. all photos taken by children 8 years and younger  =)

No comments: