Monday, December 1, 2008


I just wasted some of my precious Hershey's chocolate syrup on milk that, unbeknownst to me, Josh had WATERED DOWN!!! He was afraid that we didn't have enough milk for their cereal (today is grocery day) so he added water to extend the milk further. I decided that chocolate milk was an okay breakfast for the day and poured some of my almost-gone-no-one-else-is-allowed-to-use chocolate syrup into the milk. It smelled so good and looked so good. BUT it tastes like chocolate flavoured water. Not really a good thing. Boo hoo.

p.s. Put the tree up yesterday. I'll post pics later

No comments: