Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Finished





I know I've written about the front room before but this time I can say that I'm finally done with it. I love to come and sit here and just relax. I made the berry canvas and it turned out exactly as I wanted. and for only $15. The red frame was at Big W on sale so I snatched it up. It has photos of places we've been. I love that the room looks finished but I can change things out as the seasons change/holidays come. I actually took down my Phil. 4:8 plaque and replaced it with a "let it snow" sign for the next month to go with all my winter things. But soon I'll replace those things. I'm debating on a spring theme or a love theme since next month is our 10th anniversary. Soon I'll be counting the days until we leave on our little getaway. I know the girls are already looking forward to a week at Grandma's. Last night they suggested that maybe we should go away for two weeks. =)

2 comments:

grammynurse said...

Love the new blog look. Neat collage. Also the living room. Are you nesting???

Gwen said...

That berry canvas is gorgeous Tamra - very classic! I'm pretty excited about the holiday too....