- 1 week of VBS
- 1 national holiday
- 1 broken arm
- 1 trip to the hospital and 2 clinic visits for the broken arm (she got her cast off on Friday and is moving her arm around just fine so I will cancel the other appointment we were given.)
- 1 dr. visit for Catie. she has alopecia areata
- 1 visit to the pathology lab for blood tests for Catie
- 1 visit to the community health centre for hearing tests for all 3 girls.
- Beka was diagnosed with moderate hearing loss.
- 2 visits (and 1 more tomorrow) to the doctor to work on clearing and draining Beka's ears.
- 1 round of antibiotics for Beka.
- 4 birthdays--Catie, Roseanne, Auntie Jennie, and Andrew
- 2 lots of babysitting--watching Ben and Emily while Jennie had a meeting, and watching Noah and Dave Elson while Shane, Marlana and Maggie went to a meeting.
- 1 weekend of fun with the Elsons
- 1 playgroup
- 1 ladies' meeting
- 1 week of the most horrible humid weather I can ever remember.
- 3 partial weeks of schooling.
- 1 afternoon of swimming with HBCA
- lots of colouring, working quietly together, watching dvds on the laptop in my room in the air conditioning.
- lots of late night, early morning, heat, or any combination of those, crankiness.
- trying to remember to just "go with the flow"
- lots and lots of busy-ness that just hasn't been recorded on this blog.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
we've been home for one month and one day. In that time we have had:
Posted by Tamra at 8:46 AM