Thursday, June 7, 2012

not quite so exciting

So, I've been spending some time cleaning my kitchen cupboard handles with 0000 steel wool.  Not very exciting and kinda hard (cuz i'm too lazy to take them off) but it is nice to see them all clean.  Makes the unclean ones look super grody though.  

It seems 10 years is the limit for house stuff lately.  My oven is starting to fail.  Josh has had to fix it two or three times this year.  The washing machine might be starting to fail but we were able to purchase a newer model for a lot cheaper so have a replacement.  My sink garbage disposal has given up the ghost so we are replacing it.  And we're working on redoing some of the stained woodwork around the house too.  Josh has already done the back door and it looks so good.  hmmm...there's a picture of that somewhere.  I should find that.  
I've found a couple home projects for Josh and he has lovingly agreed to do them.  Soon I'll have shelves to hold laundry baskets in my laundry cupboard and small shelves to help with cookie sheets, baking pans, casserole dishes in my kitchen.  I'll have to take pictures of those and share them when they get done too. 

No comments: