Monday, May 16, 2011

peas and corn




So far I have snow peas (along the fence) and corn growing in my garden. I have seeds for lettuce and tomato but just haven't gotten around to planting them yet. The rain is making the corn do really well. Hope they get nice and big and have lots of corn to eat. =)

of course I had to show you some flowers too. I planted pansies in my little wooden planter. And Emma has some petunias that she bought with her own birthday money. The rain is helping them grow well too. =)

1 comment:

grammynurse said...

I'm impresses! Haven't sent pictures of my garden. But I will say that my snow peas are not doing well now. I think it was too hot for them. Will have to try again in the fall. I have beans, cucumbers, carrots adnd radishes going well. Watermelon and pumpkin are growing but the cantaloupe han't come up. Not sure what happened there. Your corn looks great. You planted more this year.