- Well, I have pics from Christmas but due to super slow and intermittent internet it is just impossible to upload them.
- I have one week until VBS!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!
- Naomi is growing so much!!
- I can't believe 2012 starts in less than 3 hours!
- I apparently really like exclamation points!!
- Did I mention only 1 week to finish getting ready for VBS??
- I'm supposed to be doing up a bulletin but can't think of things to put in.
- I'm three months behind on school paperwork.
- I've lost 15 kilos since getting pregnant with Naomi. I really want to keep it off this time.
- It doesn't help though that I've been reading this blog. So much looks so yummy!
- Catie, Emma, Beka and Nate are spending the night at Grandma's. It's pretty quiet around here.
- I'm not gonna stay up and see in the new year. I'm such an old fogey. =)
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Posted by Tamra at 9:39 PM
Friday, December 23, 2011
Well, I got the fun part of choosing the fabrics and pattern for the girls' Christmas dresses. Mom did the hard work of producing these beautiful dresses. They're so gorgeous!! Better than I imagined. I used the scraps (and that's just about all we had left. Mom is much better at fitting patterns on fabric than I am. I would've never fit it all.) and made the stripwork onesie for Naomi. My favourite part is the ruffled bum. =) Thanks, Mom. Can't wait to get pictures on Sunday.
Posted by Tamra at 12:34 AM
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
|Beka and Nathan H|
Posted by Tamra at 10:58 AM
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Friday, December 2, 2011
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Do you see what or rather who is in the middle of Nate's toys?
Need a closer look?
That's right. Apparently Baby Jesus likes cars and trains too. =)
And actually, when I tidied up last night I also found a wiseman and Noah with the same toys. Apparently you're never too old for playing with toys.
Posted by Tamra at 10:24 AM