Saturday, February 27, 2010
Friday, February 26, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
- COOL weather
- Pampers (so awesome that Coles is selling them now)
- Nathan's walker toy
- my 3 new cookbooks
- making lists in my head for going to the States
- a clean schoolroom
- a happy baby
- Emma and Beka playing together nicely
- telling Catie it's time to get up from quiet time and her asking if she can finish her book first
- Josh getting every other Friday off work
- having cash in my wallet because the groceries were under budget this week
- my crock pots~yes, I have two of them
- sparkling water with juice instead of Coke or Pepsi
- Thursday night Bible study
- my dryer
- my awesome knives
Posted by Tamra at 7:43 AM
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Friday, February 12, 2010
when I went shopping the other day the girls brought their "shop money". Catie REALLY wants a little cupcake baking thing (kinda like a Suzy Q Easy Bake oven). Of course it is like $80! so I told her she could buy a cake mix from the grocery store and make it at home in the regular oven. So that's what she did. And of course you can't bake without your apron and chef's hat on!!
Posted by Tamra at 5:38 AM
Thursday, February 11, 2010
we spent the afternoon at the waterpark. I took my camera but only got the pictures of Nathan trying to drink out of the 2 lt. Coke bottle. So as we drove off I took a couple of pictures so I could at least show what the water park looked like. We'll have to go again soon. It was good fun.
Posted by Tamra at 5:27 AM
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
yeah, the shell totally didn't just crack and fall apart like it was supposed to. too hot?? too thick?? Anyway, still fun. Although I forgot to add the chocolate coins and plastic jewellery to make it a "treasure cake".
Catie iced the bundt cake and put the little chocolate sprinkle thingys on the shell.
Posted by Tamra at 4:58 AM